Skip to main content
Question

Branding Issues

• 16 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Is there no way to have the company logo appear for all users in my organization from the no reply email? 

(Without them having the users set it as their profile picture)

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Chris Daou -- thanks for your post! 📝 🤗 We are glad you’re here. 

Just to clarify: you are hoping for your company logo to appear as the avatar on all email confirmations being sent when a booking is made for any host in your organization, but do not wish to have your users make this logo the avatar/profile picture in their Calendly accounts? There is not a way to specifically set it up so that your company logo appears in email confirmations and nowhere else. However, if you implement any of the below options, this becomes possible. 

📌 Team Pages

You can set up the company logo for all team pages so that when an invitee visits a team booking page, they see that branding. (Using this option, the team logo/company logo will appear on the email confirmation an invitee receives after booking.) 

1. Log into calendly.com
  2. Select “My Calendly” in the center-left of your home page to reveal the drop-down menu
  3. Select “+ New Team”
  4. After entering your team name, welcome message, and members, you can add a team avatar that can appear at the top of your team's landing page. This can be the company logo

​​​​

📌 Team Member’s Individual Booking Pages

Add a company logo for all team member’s booking pages. 

1. Log into calendly.com

2. Select “Admin Center” from the left-hand menu

3. Select “Branding” under “Organization Settings”

4. Under “Organization Logo”, select “Upload” and choose your company logo from your computer. 

5. Always click “Save”

The logo will appear at the top left corner of the scheduling page for all members of your organization.

📚Read more:

• Personal account settings (branding) here
  • Customizing to reflect your company’s branding here

I hope this helps! 🍀

P.s. Check out our Company Admin Guide for tons of helpful information about setting up and running your Calendly organization + team. It’s jam-packed with tips + tricks. 

Let us know if you have any further questions. 🕵🏻 We’re here to help! 

So there is no way to add branding to email notifications for users in my organization

Userlevel 7

So there is no way to add branding to email notifications for users in my organization

You cannot add branding solely to email notifications, no. I’m sorry!