Skip to main content

I’d like a way to customize the communications for ad hoc meeting types, specifically the calendar event title.

Much like a users’ ability to modify the communication initiated from a Calendly event (with specific event-types), I would like to be able to do more to customize how ad hoc events’ communications are distributed. I find myself using the ad-hoc meeting feature more than my event-types, and this would lead to less confusion on my scheduled meetings with clients/prospective-clients.

I’ve scanned the forums here and I know it’s well defined as not possible, and was hoping this forum post could be used as a recommendation/idea-board item.

Potentially a place in the user settings where you could modify the ad hoc meeting distribution options, or more options when executing the ad hoc event.

Thanks, really enjoy the product!

Hey there @matt8902 -- we appreciate your feedback so much. Thank you!

In the meantime, you might consider creating a blanket one-on-one ET and then using our Customize Once and Share feature, which allows you to change things like the event type title, duration, location, availability, communications and more!

I hope this helps!