Solved

Different Calendar to sync online and offline events

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to use different calendars to check availability for Online (Zoom) or Offline meetings?  Because my offline calendar is for a shared room where also other teachers/coaches book time in. So it is time where the practice room is booked and this is only for offline coach sessions. The online ZOom’s, I want to have synced with my own calendar. 

Is this possible? 

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 8 March 2024, 16:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Roger68076 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time there is no way to set up a single Calendly account so that different calendars you connect are checked against for different event types (which is what you are asking here - you would have an event type for Zoom and an event type for in person meetings). 

You can achieve this goal, however, by adding an additional user to your organization and setting up a separate calendar for that user. 

The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page (this can be your own alternate email address). Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. You can assign these events to the second account, or, skip the team page all together and simply set up one-on-one or Group Event Types under that second account. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team. 

I hope this helps!