Skip to main content

repeating events

• 12 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Please add the ability for calendly to add repeating events.  Maybe something that searched your calendar for time availability in a repeating scenario like google offers daily, weekly, monthly, custom.  

if say there was a scenario that there wasn’t availability for that same time maybe pop up an exception report with dates that could not be scheduled and alternates that you can quick select for fixing or skip for now.  

2 replies

Userlevel 3

I really like that idea, @MarthCleaning. Scheduling recurring meetings is a fact of life for some of the organizations I work with but there are always exceptions that arise. It would be nice of the Calendly AI helper could detect those conflicts and suggest alternatives to all parties for just those dates.

Userlevel 6

Hi @MarthCleaning and @Todd75416!

I promise this is something we’re very much looking into and trying to figure out the best way to make it happen. We’ve been getting this feature request for awhile and us community team peeps would absolutely love to see it too!

Love the AI approach too. Will definitely have to go bug our Product team about that too.