Skip to main content

I’ve cruised with the product updates for 5 years now, never commenting when I’ve been bummed by one. Overall, I love Calendly and it makes my business great. I’ve adjusted with any updates. But wow - 

Super, super disappointed in the Availability updates. The user experience is far worse than it was before. It used to be much easier to navigate and change groups at once in a larger screen. I’d love to see the Product team allow for the old experience OR the new one. Having an accessible and visible quick Availability tab on the main page (like it was) instead of only on every single event page would be great. It could remain it’s own separate experience as well as being added to individual events. As someone who schedules 40 calls a week of different types and 2 different lengths, it’s a mess to go into each type and make sure it’s accurate when major travel and schedule changes are occuring for many days or weeks. An absolute huge time suck, which is was not at all before. This is a major product change. 

Hi @SheWillBuild,

Thank you for the feedback. The suite of UI changes have been focused giving everyone faster control over their meetings and settings from a single screen. We believe that by streamlining how availability is managed, we can offer a more intuitive and straightforward experience. That said, we understand the frustration that comes with promptly changing peoples’ workflows. I’ve marked this as a feature request and will make sure it gets in front of our product team promptly.