Skip to main content

Although Calendly has been a game changer in terms of improving scheduling, we are unable to maximise it’s full potential due to the lack of customisation available in the notification/workflow emails. For us to be able to eliminate having to send follow up emails manually, we REALLY need to be able to embed images in the email body and attach documents to these communications. And also just from a branding perspective, I’d love to be able to add our proper email signatures (with our logo) as well. Any chance this feature is on the horizon?

Hi Sarah T!

These are both good ideas and I’ve marked it as a feature request in our system. We will make sure this gets in front of the right people when we update our product roadmap. 

Although you can’t add images to notification emails, you can add links. My only suggestion/workaround is to add a link in your notification emails with the documents to which you are referring. This would require you to have them live in the cloud and use a hosting service like Google Docs or Dropbox. Not a perfect solution, but I hope that helps and we will consider your feature requests for future product updates!

I would also like to have the ability to add attachments within the Description/Instructions options when scheduling meetings.