Question

Seeking Insights on Driving Prospects to Calendly for Paragon SPM Bookings

• 10 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello Calendly Community,

I’m reaching out to gather your expert advice on driving more prospects to book through Calendly for Paragon SPM, our innovative SaaS solution designed to automate the design, tracking, calculation, plan management, and reporting of sales compensation. As we launch this cutting-edge tool, we aim to streamline the complex processes of sales compensation management and provide unparalleled efficiency and accuracy for our clients.

Could you kindly share strategies or best practices that have successfully driven traffic and increased bookings via Calendly for your services? Specifically, we are interested in effective marketing channels, promotional tactics, and any integration tips that have proven to enhance user engagement and conversion rates. Your insights and experiences would be immensely valuable to us as we strive to reach and serve our target audience more effectively.

Thank you in advance for your support!

#salescompensationBest regards,

David Johnston

Paragon SPM Team

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @DavidSRG -- great topic! I hope that other Calendly Community members chime in with their experiences and successes!

In the meantime, a few things I suggest considering: 

• Embedding your booking page on your website. You can check out our different embed options here, as well as read more about how to make it all work! 
  • Including your Calendly booking link in the bio of your social media profiles (Instagram, Google Business, Facebook etc.) 
  • Including your Calendly booking link in the signature of your professional email 

These might seem like small-potatoes strategies, as far as what you’re asking after goes -- but I have heard great stories about implementing the above and driving booking via Calendly successfully! 

I hope this helps! I can’t wait to see what else others might suggest.