Skip to main content

How to Use Calendly to Schedule Group Meetings Easily

• 5 September 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a simple tip I’ve been using to schedule group meetings with Calendly, and it’s been working great for me!

1. Create a New Event Type: Go to Event Types and click on “New Event Type.” Choose Group so multiple people can book the same time slot.

2. Set the Availability: Make sure you set specific days and times when you're available. This will help reduce overlap and ensure everyone can find a common time.

3. Customize the Event: You can add custom questions for attendees, like their meeting agenda or preferred topics, to make the meeting more organized.

4. Share the Link: Once your event is ready, share the link with your group. Everyone can pick a time that works for them, and you won’t need to send dozens of emails back and forth.

5. Integrate with Your Calendar: Calendly syncs perfectly with Google Calendar and Outlook, so your group meetings are automatically added to your calendar.

This has saved me a lot of time when organizing group meetings! Does anyone have any other tips or ideas for group scheduling in Calendly?

Be the first to reply!