Question

Integration Challenges with Online Education Platforms and Calendly

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello Calendly Community,

I've been exploring ways to streamline scheduling for my online education platform, Rozi Academy (https://roziacademy.com/), and I'm currently using Calendly to manage appointments and class schedules. It's been a great tool, but I've encountered some integration challenges.

Specifically, I'm looking to optimize how Calendly interacts with our course management system to better align our class schedules with students' appointments. I'm interested in any tips or best practices for ensuring smooth integration. Has anyone here worked on similar integration for educational platforms? Any advice or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Rozi21014!

I’ve reached out to a few Calendly peers who likely have some customer contacts in similar scenarios, so hopefully we’ll get some education focused customers chiming in very soon!

In the interim, can you tell us more about your tool stack (educational platform, calendar, etc.) and the integration challenges. Would love to brainstorm on those with you.

1. What do you use for your calendar currently (i.e. Google, Microsoft)?
  2. Are individual teachers using this for office hours? Or another purpose?