Skip to main content

I would like to be able to reschedule an appointment that is with someone specific in the round robin with someone else without having to go back through the round robin. Example: A person is out sick and they can’t make their appointment and I would like to reschedule this with another person in the round robin without canceling and rescheduling. I would like to pick a specific person and for the link to the meeting to not change (teams meeting). I just need to move to another person (Time, date, location the same). 

Hi @smitha67,

You should be able to simply re-assign the meeting to a different teammate, provided they are one of the co-hosts on the Round Robin. 

Find the meeting and click Reschedule, then Choose team member. Select a new team member from the list and pick the same date and time of the original meeting.

Screenshot_2023-02-28_at_1.28.54_PM.png

The originally assigned team member, the new team member and the invitee will all be notified of the updated details once you confirm the rescheduled meeting. The time slot will also be freed up in Calendly for the originally assigned team member. I’m leaving a longer explanation below. 

How to set up a Round Robin Team Event

@smitha67 Curious if you have read/write access to the connected calendars for the users in the Round Robin? If so - what I would recommend is updating the Meeting Host assignment directly from the Calendar Invitation. This would prevent the Invitee from being alerted to the change and would allow you to keep the same meeting link (Just be sure to update the meeting link permissions if necessary). The only caveat to this method is that your meeting metrics in Calendly would not be updated to reflect the change. 

I do not have read/write access to the connected calendars for these users. What happens when we forward the invite over to a new person? I did a reschedule in my testing and it looks like a new link would be created which is not ideal. 

I think forwarding could work as long as the meeting link permission are updated! Another option could be to copy/paste the original meeting link into a new calendar invitation on the new meeting host’s calendar.