Question

Inquiry Regarding API Access for Event Scheduling

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Dear Calendly Support,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm reaching out to inquire about the availability of APIs for scheduling events within Calendly. As part of our integration plans, we're interested in programmatically scheduling events via the API directly. However, upon reviewing the current documentation and resources, it appears that such functionality is not yet available.

Could you please provide information on whether there are plans to introduce APIs for event scheduling in the near future? Understanding the roadmap for API development would greatly assist us in our integration planning and decision-making process.

Your assistance in this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this inquiry, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Hassan Memon
Software Engineer - Techwards
hassan.ghaddai@gmail.com

1 reply

Userlevel 2

@HassanMemon We currently do not have an API to schedule a meeting. However, we are looking for a ways to provide this functionality in the future. Could you share your use case so we can understand how it impacts your implementation? We can use this information to prioritize our roadmap.

Thanks,

Niraj