Question

Automatic Message when appointment is booked

• 9 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hey guys!
How can I get an automatic message lets say on my iphone when somebody has booked an appointment with me?

Thanx for your precious help

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there, @HEILRAUMIRIS - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

You can do this by using Workflows - specifically the “SMS reminder to host” workflow! You can set this up and apply it to all of your event types or just the ones you’d prefer, and make it so that an SMS is sent to you the moment somebody books.

You can also download our Calendly Mobile iOS app and enable push notifications! These notifications include a new event booking. Read more here

Lastly, if you are using Google Calendar, iCloud Calendar etc. on your iPhone, you can set up notifications within your calendar app so that when an event is added to your add-to calendar (when booked by Calendly, or when added from elsewhere) your calendar notifies you. Lots of options! =) 

I hope this helps!

Thank you. I have a free account.

Some weeks ago I got the appointments on my iphone. So i am asking, because I do not receive them on the phone any longer, only via mail.

How can I change? Thank you.

Userlevel 7

Hey again, @HEILRAUMIRIS - unfortunately I’m going to need a little more information in order to help you! By “got the appointments on my iPhone” what exactly do you mean? Did you receive iPhone Push notifications? Did you receive text message notifications? Did you receive calendar notifications? 

Please check out the resources I shared above if you are hoping for text message notifications. 

If you are hoping for push notifications from your iPhone, you’ll need the iOS (Calendly) app, which I also shared above. 

If you are hoping to have your calendar notify you - read here. (If you use something other than Google Calendar let me know!)

If none of this helps, please give me a bit more context for what it is you want to make happen and I’ll be happy to dive deeper for you! =) 

it was push notifications on the screen of my handy.

I already searched for the topic - a little difficult for me in English ;-)

my account is heilraumiris

Userlevel 7

it was push notifications on the screen of my handy.

I already searched for the topic - a little difficult for me in English ;-)

my account is heilraumiris

Hey! If it’s push notifications you are looking for please check out this tutorial video (below) I made for another user, last week - as well as the article about the mobile app. You might need to delete and reinstall the app. 

Hope this helps!