Skip to main content
Question

Calendly + Stripe/ testing purpose

• 10 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

I wanted to connect Calendly with Stripe to let clients book the time on Calendly, pay on Stripe and get the invoice by Stripe.

To doing that, we want to test out the user flow first. I have created the dummy account on Stripe without any actual business details and connected to our Calendly account. But unfortunately it seems not working, I cannot connect them both together.

Does anyone could help me out or point me to the right direction please.

Ken 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Ken72254 -- thanks for your post, and welcome to Calendly Community!

I took a peek at your account and you have not connected (integrated) your Stripe account with your Calendly account.

It seems you might have somehow missed a step when attempting to set up your Calendly > Stripe integration, so I’m going to go over those steps with you here in hopes of that helping! 

1. Log into your Calendly account
  2. Click “Integrations & apps” on the righthand side

3. Click “payments” on the integrations page

4. Select “Stripe”

5. Click “Connect with Stripe”

6. Follow the steps on the next page to log into your Stripe account and connect it with Calendly  

7. You will be rerouted back to your integrations page where you will then see that Stripe is connected!

This Help Center article goes over these steps, as well as includes a video tutorial of how to set up your Stripe integration. Then, you can also refer to that article to learn how to set up an event type to collect payments via Stripe! 

I hope this helps!

Check out our New User Guide, as well. It’s full of tips + tricks to assist as you learn the Calendly ropes!