Skip to main content

Ideally, I’d like when client John at Doe Inc books a meeting with me, it doesn’t show up as “John and Kwam.” I’d prefer for the meeting name to automatically know John is associated with Doe Inc (from our CRM - SalesForce) to make the meeting name “Doe Inc: John and Kwam” so I don’t have to click into the Gcal event for more information.

Here's a breakdown of why it's beneficial:

• Efficiency: You don't have to manually add the company name to each meeting.
  • Clarity: The meeting name provides immediate context about the client.
  • Organization: It helps you keep your calendar organized and easily find relevant meetings.

Unless I’m missing where to do this. I feel like I remember in Hubspot, you’re able to set parameters like “oCompany Name]: Client Name] + Kwam” or something of the like.

Hi @Kwam!

Our Salesforce integration doesn’t currently allow us to pull in variables like that to events, but it’s a fantastic idea. I’ll be sure to share with our product team.

In the meantime, you could ask a custom question of “What company are you with?” in the event and use the variable as part of the event title. More on custom questions here and event variables here.

Thanks @jillian

That’s the route I’m going to have to go in the meantime. Thanks for passing this along. Much appreciated. 

Have a great day!