Skip to main content
Question

How do I revert back to the previous version's look?

• 20 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I do not like the new look of the event editing page. The previous one was clear and simple. Now, I cannot find my way around it.

Hey @Lajos61110

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by recent changes aimed at improving the usability of Event Types in Calendly. Our product team has worked to streamline the setup process, enabling you to dedicate more time to essential meetings that drive conversions, attract top talent, and enhance customer experiences for significant business gains. We understand that change can be challenging, and we welcome any questions or feedback you may have. Rest assured, your input will be shared with our internal teams to enhance future product updates. At this time, we are not able to convert users back to the former product design. 

Again, my sincerest apologies for any frustration caused! That said, I can help you learn your way around our new look so that you can get more comfortable!

Our product team has made some updates to our event types and our Calendly web app. We have enhanced the usability of Event Types and improved our home page navigation, allowing you to spend less time on setting up Calendly and more time focusing on crucial meetings that drive conversions, attract top talent, and deliver exceptional customer experiences, ultimately leading to significant business gains. Some updates we have made include:

Our product team has been working to simplify the process of scheduling meetings that work for everyone. Every second counts when it comes to achieving your business goals, so we've made it even easier and faster to set up, edit, preview and navigate Calendly. By making our event types and web app more intuitive, you can spend more time scheduling!