Skip to main content

I used to be able to pull up the Calendy Calendar like any other calendar and see who was scheduled on what date.   This was a standard calendar view - not the list view which I can still pull up in my appointments.   

Hi Kerry, thanks for writing in! 

For some background, Calendly is a scheduling software that essentially sits on top of your connected external calendar(s), but not a calendar software itself. To view your Calendly-booked events in a calendar view, you can take a look at your connected external ‘add-to’ calendar. 

I absolutely understand why this is something you're interested in though, and I’ve gone ahead and submitted a feature request in our internal system on your behalf!

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and encourage you to follow @Calendly or our Blog for any updates or developments on future releases or beta programs 🌻

Thanks for your reply.   I used to be able to pull up a calendly specific calendar.   But I can no longer figure out how I launched it.   Maybe I can no longer do it.   Perhaps something inside calendly has changed?  I do see my appointments on my google calendar.   

It sounds like you may have been viewing your Availability page in ‘Calendar view’. Your Availability page is where you can configure and view the times you would like to be available for Calendly-booked meetings.

You can access your Availability page by clicking the ‘Account’ dropdown in the top right corner of the homepage of your Calendly account, selecting ‘Availability’ and then toggle into ‘Calendar view’ as shown here:

I hope this helps! 

I tried who you stated above, but i still do not get the option for a calendar view.

Hi @Freedom16627!

Can you tell us what you do see when you go to https://calendly.com/app/availability/schedules? I just checked either of the possible interfaces you’d be seeing and you should be seeing something like Sam showed above in her screenshot. If you’re not, let’s figure it out and get you that view!