Skip to main content

I need the calendly booking interface to be in a different language than the handful provided. Is there a way to manually add these translations?

Note: I understand how to change the language, but the language I need to use is not one of them.

Hi @Katelyn34535,

There is currently no way to manually add a translation, but it’s a fantastic idea. I’ll be sure to share it with our Product team.

What language are you looking to add?

@jillian I need the translation to be in Latvian. Unfortunately, it seems quite unprofessional that the tool to book an appointment with us is only in English. Many of our clients likely do not know English and would struggle significantly to answer the questions/book an appointment.

If you were able to add this element, how long would it take to roll out? At this point, I’m not sure if we can use Calendly due to the translation issue.

Additionally, there are pre-set questions requiring name and email. I cannot remove these or change the field titles. This is a huge issue for non-English speakers using the booking tool. Could these be removed somehow? Perhaps on your end?