Skip to main content
Question

Is there a way to notify the person that they already signed up for that event?

• 29 August 2024
  • 2 replies

We have monthly educational groups and the main complaint is that the attendees never know if they have already signed up for that particular meeting/event. So, they end up signing up several times. It would be great to have a feature that lets them know they have already signed up for it. Or, have a way to list what they had signed up for already without showing all the other attendees. 

Thank you so much in advance!!

Hi Animal58575,

Calendly does not have a built in feature that alerts an invitee that they are double booking an event. However, the event should appear on their calendar and they will also receive and email detailing the scheduled meeting. The idea of a double booking alert is an interesting one though. I will mark this as a good idea and alert our Product Team to review this post. I am leaving a resource about notifications below. 

Calendly invitee notifications

Notifications - Calendly Community

Thank you so much, Sean, for the information! Trust me...I have mentioned to our students to add it to their calendar(s). But, it is still an ongoing issue. Thank you for forwarding the idea and hope the feature gets developed.