Skip to main content

I am the admin for 3 advisors - is there a way to see a list of their upcoming meetings in Calendly so I know when to call clients and remind them of their appointments?

Hey there @Betsy-mamg - great question here! I am sure that being able to see the upcoming meetings for your own team mates is something you thought would be built-in, here - great news - IT IS! 😆 Firstly - check out our New User Guide and our Company Admin Guide. Both of these resources will be sooo helpful as you learn the Calendly ropes. Promise!

Now - let’s get to the reason you posted, since I am quite sure that’s all you want from me right now!

You have two options here (and the first one will be helpful for you in other ways, so I’ll go over both)!

First, from your main landing page in your account, click the “My Calendly” dropdown > select the user/team desired or “all users and teams” > this will result in all event types showing up on that main landing page so that you can see them, edit them etc. (Don’t mind the weird team names in the screenshots - I went all Harry Potter Crazy in my test account when building out teams and such to use for testing behaviors for users in cases just like this - lol!)

“My Calendly” dropdown on main landing page
​​​​

Likewise, when you click the “scheduled events” tab on the lefthand side of your main landing page, you will see all upcoming events for the selected user(s)/team(s) and/or all users and teams. You can also simply head to your “scheduled events” tab and use the same “My Calendly” dropdown there to select “all users and teams” (or your desired users and/or teams) to see upcoming events for them! 🤗

“My Calendly” dropdown on “Scheduled Events” page

I hope this helps! Let us know if you get stuck. Our favorite thing to do is help users like you get UNstuck. 😁