Skip to main content

I would like to inquire about the possibility of integrating other currency options into Calendly. From my perspective, the current limitation is quite restrictive. While I appreciate and enjoy using Calendly, the inability to transact in my own currency poses a challenge in tracking payments and confirming appointments.

This limitation requires additional manual effort, whereas other platforms seamlessly handle currency transactions in my currency. I am curious why Calendly does not offer this feature?

From the client's perspective, it adds another layer by redirecting them to an external site for payments and adds confusion.

It would greatly enhance the user experience if currency integration could be included within Calendly. I offer this as a suggestion for consideration by the Calendly team.

Unfortunately, I find myself exploring alternative programs due to this particular limitation, although I very much would prefer to stay with Calendly.

Hi @Glow23306,

This is a good idea and I’ve marked it in our system as product feedback. I’ll make sure our Product Team reviews this post when they are considering updates. I’ll circle back here if/when we have more updates to share.