Skip to main content
Question

Text aanpassen

• 2 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Mijn vraag is; hoe verwijder of pas ik de tekst aan boven de roze bulletpoints. In de oude versie kon je dit schrijven nu in de updates kan ik er niet meer bij. Het zou fijn zijn als ik hier een antwoord op zou krijgen.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hallo daar! Geweldige vraag! Let op: ik gebruik Google Translate om uw vraag te lezen en te reageren. Ik zal antwoorden in het Engels en Nederlands, zodat anderen die jouw onderwerp en mijn reactie lezen er ook hun voordeel mee kunnen doen! Als er vertaalproblemen zijn, laat het me dan weten, zodat ik het opnieuw kan proberen.

Bekijk eerst onze nieuwe gebruikershandleiding. Deze zal zeker nuttig zijn als u aan het platform gewend raakt!

De tekst in de velden naast de roze "opsommingstekens" zijn locatieopties die je hebt opgenomen in de instellingen van je evenementtype! Om deze te bewerken, moet je naar de sectie 'Welke gebeurtenis is dit?' gaan. sectie van uw evenementtype > bewerk de aangepaste locaties die u heeft opgenomen > u ziet dan de tekstupdate in de 'Vragen van genodigden' op uw openbare boekingspagina.

Ik hoop dat dit helpt!

Hey there! Great question! Please note: I am using Google Translate to read your question and respond to you. I will answer in English and Dutch, so that others reading your topic and my response can benefit as well! If there are translation issues please let me know so I can try again. 

Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

The text in the fields next to the pink "bullet points" are location options you have included in your event type settings! In order to edit these you will need to head into the "What event is this?" section of your event type > edit the custom locations you have included > you will then see the text update in the "Invitee questions" on your public booking page. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks Kelsi for your quick respons, I am sorry that I write it in Dutch.

De question is above the bulletpoints. Not next the bullet pointpoints.  There is no explaining in the manual for this.

Userlevel 7

Thanks Kelsi for your quick respons, I am sorry that I write it in Dutch.

De question is above the bulletpoints. Not next the bullet pointpoints.  There is no explaining in the manual for this.

Hello! It’s okay to write in the language you speak - we do not mind using translation tools at all! =) 

That text (above the pink location markers) is not able to be changed. It is explaining to the invitees to choose a location based on the options you provided, and is included automatically when you decide to offer multiple custom locations to select from. I hope this helps!