HubSpot + Calendly: A Perfect (Routed) Match

Related products: Calendly (Product)
HubSpot + Calendly: A Perfect (Routed) Match

If you use HubSpot and Calendly routing forms, we’ve got some exciting news for you. How exciting? Like literally-most-requested-update-to-Calendly-Routing exciting. Chances are if you’re in sales, RevOps, or customer success, you’re intrigued already.

Instead of building suspense (we’re not patient either; just give us the surprise!), let’s just get right into it. 

Here it is: Calendly has added HubSpot CRM account matching to our Routing solution! Now when a known HubSpot contact fills out your “Contact Sales” routing forms, they can be matched and scheduled instantly with their assigned account owner. This eliminates follow up delays and manual reassignment on the back end, and delivers an undoubtedly better experience - for you and your customers. Best of all? It works with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or Calendly Routing forms. 

Here’s what Calendly customer Olina Karagianni, RevOps Manager at Toggl had to say about it: 

“I track my time with Toggl Track, and it took me only seven minutes to set up Calendly’s HubSpot lookup. Seven minutes that saved us hours of doing manual reassignments and fixing reports. For us, it’s not just about conversions; it’s also about saving valuable time for our team while providing excellent customer experience. Now it’s the right rep, right away.”

khtOL-B_zsrFXl22U5eNrKmi7n4k8q6z3_L1oBd4G6FdQMHohRq3a6-__q1K37YNItXVhdX6cgObZWCq6IkJlSYKnTbA7_veax3Iy_wqchQCV7HZl3DUE3HKf2M0chpTybPlWQGcT2DDQoxlDGGIiQM

Ready to learn more? Here are some helpful links to check out.

Happy Routing!

Be the first to reply!