Ideas for Educators: Using Calendly's new browser extension

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

If you work in education and are wondering how you can use Calendly’s new browser extension, here are a few ideas to get you started:

• Use the “Book meeting” button to schedule a follow-up in real time during a student meeting. That way, your next touchpoint is already in the books.
  • Book over focus blocks and movable meetings when scheduling from the extension so you can prioritize student needs.
  • Mark students as no-shows if they miss a meeting and reschedule it in one click from the Meetings tab.
  • Review student details and see your meeting history in the Contacts tab so you show up to meetings fully prepared.

If you’re interested in learning more, check out this blog post. Comment below and share how you’re using the new browser extension!

1 reply

Userlevel 2

I love this, thanks Alisa!! Chatting with career coaches at my alma mater, I know a lot of them specifically used the Outlook add-in when scheduling sessions, and they would embed clickable time slots into their emails. As a student, I always loved being on the receiving end of those because I could just scan-and-click to book 💥