Skip to main content
Question

NEED more ability to move events to other Teams or Members.

• 24 July 2024
  • 3 replies

NEED more ability to move events to other Teams or Members. 

I read the guides. But somehow missed where we could not MOVE events between teams or team members. This is a MUST. 

Also, NEED the ability to over-ride availability for a specific event, such as a checkmark that says “ignore availability and always show as available for this event.”

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi George50818!

While Calendly doesn’t have the specific functionality of moving events between team members, you can sync calendars so that meetings are visible. Here is a link to a similar post that should answer your question → Moving a meeting from one calendar to another

In regards to the second part about “ignoring availability,” this should be possible via a new feature called Book Over Meetings. If you have specific calendar holds that use consistent nomenclature you can tell Calendly to ignore those meetings and allow bookings during those times. Here is a page all about Book Over Meetings → Book over meetings

Hi - just want to echo this sentiment in case it results in any updates down the road!

Specifically, we use the “teams” function to create different types of scheduling teams/events within those teams (such as interviews, consultations, etc), and I’ve found myself needing the ability to copy events or just “clone” a team multiple times.  Not being able to do this creates easily hours of extra work manually copying events just to change one or two things.  I’m hoping the option to clone teams will be somewhere in the future! 

I defintitely second this.

Off to manually and painfully re-create events and teams 😅.

The ability to clone teams or clone and move events between teams would be a lifesaver.