Articles and Topics You Should Definitely Read: A Note from Your Friendly Mod Team

• 21 December 2023
  • 3 replies
Articles and Topics You Should Definitely Read: A Note from Your Friendly Mod Team
Userlevel 7

Helllooo, Calendly Community Pals! 🤗

Firstly, allow me to thank you sincerely for joining us here as our community is fresh and getting started. 😎 I am a firm believer in the fact that peer-to-peer support should be facilitated whenever possible. While we, the Calendly Staff Proper, might have access to the most up-to-date knowledge and internal tools needed to make sure that all of your technical questions are answered as quickly and accurately as possible - you, the users of the product, are the ones that have use case based knowledge, insight and ideas that I deem important and deeply necessary to have a platform to be shared on.

Enter: community. 

As the year comes to an end and community activity inevitably slows down until we all rush back to work in January, I wanted to take time to share some of the most valuable topics that have arisen thus far here in our little corner of the world. Objectively speaking, these topics have resulted in discourse and a deeper understanding for all parties involved. Questions are asked and answered, and thought provoking conversation is the outcome! Please take a moment whenever you might have one to look over the following topics and articles so that you might learn more about Calendly as a whole. Let us know if you have anything to add!

✏️ Calendly Community Member Topics

🧑🏼‍💻 Calendly Staff Topics

👥 Calendly Community Staff Articles

~ Start with our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Holiday Guide ~

How to Ask a Great Question

Time Zone Troubleshooting Guide

Want to Participate in Calendly Betas? 

Connect an Unsupported Calendar

An Overview of Booking Confirmations
​​​​​

​​​​​​The 12 Days of Calendly Series: 

Day 1: What are different event types?

Day 2: What is a Team Page?

Day 3: Cloning Event Types

Day 4: Creating a Round Robin in a Team Page

Day 5: Sharing Your Landing Page

Day 6: Creating a Collective Event Type in a Team Page

Day 7: Managing Events for Multiple Businesses

Day 8: Adding Calendly to Your Website

Day 9: Calendly Routing for Individual Users

Day 10: Routing for Teams

Day 11: Helpful Integrations

Day 12: Host Pools for Collective and Round Robin Events

Product Updates:

Product Update: September 2023

Product Update: October 2023

Product Update: November 2023

Product Update: December 2023

Product Update: January 2024

Product Update: February 2024

And there you have it! Happy reading - and happy holidays, if you celebrate! 🌟

3 replies

Hello everyone my name is Dona, I'm joining yesterday 

Userlevel 7

Hello everyone my name is Dona, I'm joining yesterday 

Hi Dona! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! If you have questions about Calendly, feel free to create your own topic here in community to get a discussion going! Otherwise, have fun looking around. Happy holidays! 

Thanks my dear